domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013

CV

In my first post I would like you to know me a little bit, that's why I've chosen  to show you on of the projects I've done during the pats two months and it's my CV. It is not completed yet and there are a phew things that I've put there which are not true at all, like for example some of the places that I put that I have not worked yet. In this graphic you will see that the colors are very light and the reason why I chose those colors where because they make me fell relax.


I will continuo posting some of my info graphics and I hope you appreciate my work and keep following my posts.

4 comentarios:

  1. Yeah, that's actually true, Jordi. Also, it's a good way of presenting the issues, really visual.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi dude! I think your graphic is good. Maybe I'd change the position of the picture because as it is now people may center their attention on your picture and not on your abilities. Besides that, i like that your work is not so dense, you use familiar objects and symbols. I like also the idea of putting arrows pointing at what you want to focus on.
    Well done!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you Alex, I really appreciate your comment and I will have it in mind for my future projects.

    ResponderEliminar