lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

the Unemployment in Europe

Good afternoon Bloggers, now I'm going to show you, trough the last infographic I've made about the situation of unemployment of some countries of the european union.

The reason why I have chosen this countries is to show you the big differences we find now a days in european countries.

Firstly I would like to tell you the reason why I've chosen this countries, and the reason why. You will find three counties considered powerful, economically talking, like Germany, France and Denmark, and three weak countries that I've chosen Spain, because is the country where I live, Greece, because it's a country that is facing social, political and economic crisis at the same time, like Spain, and Italy also for the same reason as the previous ones.

The reason why I've chosen this colors is because blue, is the color we all relate to the European Union, and also because I think it's a color that transmit, in some way, a bit of hope and calm, which is what we all need to face the actual situation.



I will keep posting new infographics, and I wish you keep visiting my blog.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Aleix. I like the idea of creating four different blocks showing the different unemployment rates in the countries. Very nice.

    However, I think the font size generally is too small. And I also think that there is too much text in the bottom: It gets too dense for me.

    I think the different grades of blue is maybe a bit too much blue for me: even though I understand the purpose with the blue EU flag.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Christian I thank you for the comment and I will have in mind the issue of the size for new projects, and the reason why i decided to put the text at the bottom it was to clarify why my inforgraphic is done, but as you said it can be a bit dense and I will try to do it better in future projects.

    ResponderEliminar