martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

The Gardner Museum robery

Good afternoon bloggers, today’s post is going to be about a robbery that took part in the Gardner Museum in Boston in 1990.
The way that I have chosen to represent this infographic is by representig how the action took part from the moment the thiefs handcuff the security guards in the basment of the museum, with the explanation of the action, after that you will see represented how the two thiefs steal the paintings and, after that, the symbol of a car, above all this three representet actions you will find a little explanation of every moment; and below the actions you will find the most important art robberies that have occured in the wolrd with the name of each museum.





The reason why I choose the colors is because I thought that khaki would be a good colour to use to represent what happened because it is a color that I personally related to bad things that can, sometimes, finish well. The reason why the security guards are paintet brown is because of the colour of the uniform that security guards wear in the United States, and the blue color of the thiefs is because they did the robery dressed as policemans.



I hope you all enjoy my work and keep entring and comenting it.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Aleix! I really like your infographic because is simple and clear. Maybe to improve it I will put some colour at the background of the graphic. Good job y viva er Betis!!

    ResponderEliminar